Oil Boilers From Heat-Tec
Here at Heat-Tec, we offer high-quality oil boilers to clients throughout Caterham and the surrounding areas. We have a real passion for what we do, and we feel that this shows in every single one of the oil boilers that we offer. We also pride ourselves on the high level of service that we provide alongside all of the oil boilers that we provide, and on the fact that we constantly go the extra mile for our valued Caterham-based customers, time and time again. Oil boilers are less commonly found in the UK compared to their natural gas counterparts, although they do remain an attractive option for those properties who are not connected to the natural gas network. The majority of oil boiler appliances are fed by a supply of stored oil, which is kept in a tank external to the property itself. The major benefit of this is that the homeowner I free to shop around for a good deal on fuel and is not tied to just one supplier. If you would like additional information on the oil boiler installation services that we offer, be sure to get in touch with our experienced team today. We’d love to hear from you an assist you in any way possible.
Why Choose Us For Oil Boilers In Caterham?
There are many different reasons as to why you should choose Heat-Tec when you require oil boilers and boiler services throughout Caterham, which is why we’ve decided to outline a few of the main ones below. Some of the key reasons to choose us for oil boilers in Caterham include:
- Professional Team – We have a really professional team of oil boiler experts here at Heat-Tec, all of whom strive to achieve perfection with every single one of the oil boilers and boiler services that we offer in Caterham.
- Highly Experienced – At Heat-Tec, we have been providing oil boilers in Caterham for many years now, meaning you can rest easy with the knowledge that you’re in good hands with our experienced team.
- Reliable – We’re extremely reliable when it comes to providing oil boiler installation, maintenance and repair services to clients throughout Caterham. So, why not give us a call?
- Very Passionate – As we’ve mentioned above, we are very passionate about what we do and the oil boilers and boiler services that we offer.
- Competitive Prices – We pride ourselves on the competitive prices that we offer on all of the oil boilers that we provide, allowing you to call upon us for oil boilers in Caterham, regardless of your budget.
What Type Of Shower Can I Run From Oil Boilers?
Oil boilers produce hot water at mains pressure, which means that they are compatible to either a mains pressure balanced or thermostatically controlled shower. In contract, when a regular boiler and cylinder is replaced with an oil boiler, any exiting shower should be examined for suitability. This might be a pump-assisted power shower, for example, designed for low-pressure systems. We can offer specialist advice on the correct shower selection for your home in Caterham.
Call Our Team For Oil Boilers In Caterham
If you’re based in Caterham or the surrounding areas and you require additional information on the oil boilers that we offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today. We’re always here to take your call, deal with any enquiries and answer any questions that you may have regarding the oil boilers that we provide in Caterham.
We Provide Oil Boilers In Caterham
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does An Oil Boiler Work?
An oil boiler mixes oil from the oil supply in the property, with air to ignite the burner that provides heat to the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger is a tightly coiled copper pipe that is exposed to the heat of the flame created by burning the oil and air mixture. The heat exchanger then transfers heat to the water supply.
Should I Turn My Oil Boiler Off When It Is Being Filled?
Yes, it is recommended to turn your oil boilers off when they are being filled and to leave it off for a short period afterwards, of up to 30 minutes. This will ensure that any sediment that has settled on the base of your tank is not stirred up and drawn into your fuel line.
What Can Cause An Oil Boilers Burner To Lockout?
A burner lockout could be as a result of no oil or a leak in the pipeline. Another cause of a burner lockout is from contaminated oil. The contamination could be from: water ingress into the tank from a missing cover, a damaged tank from condensation or sludge (this can occur due to the growth of micro-organisms at the water fuel interface in the tank or rust from a metal oil tank corroding.